Business Partnership at the Institute of Hospitality
Business Partnership provides an opportunity for service and product providers to support the Institute. As well as the value of an overt association with the professional body for managers in hospitality, a partnership also provides tangible benefits to participating organisations and an opportunity to share knowledge, expertise and research with the membership.
Any organisation working with the Institute is required to subscribe as a Business Partner.
Business Partnership is tailor-made to suit the needs and expertise of the individual partner. Some of the features of the year-long partnership include:
- Affiliate Membership of the Institute for colleagues.
- Tickets to Institute social events, conferences and competitions including the Annual Dinner & Awards, Passion4Hospitality, Restaurant Manager of the Year and various networking events on a local or national level.
- Logo on events publications and general collateral.
- Logo and weblink from www.instituteofhospitality.org; button link on Insight.
- Reduced sponsorship fees.
- Editorial features in Hospitality Quarterly and Insight.
- Support and integration into the Institute’s PR activities.
- Welcome article in Hospitality Quarterly.
- Social Media integration.
- Recognition in each issue of Hospitality Quarterly.
- Access to the Institute’s Knowledge Centre (e-journals, e-books and Management Guides).
- Hospitality Quarterly magazine.
- National and regional networking and social events at member prices.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) webinars.
- Invitations to attend Round Table discussions.
Business Partnership is the perfect way to raise your brand profile within the hospitality industry, and stand alongside a body which champions high professional standards.
Peter Moore, CEO of Lolly talked to us about the benefits of Business Partnership with the Institute. Watch the video here.