Five exceptional young hospitality managers have made it onto the shortlist for the Institute of Hospitality Aspiring Managers Awards. The Awards, now in their 11th year, are organised by the London Branch of the Institute.
This year’s shortlisted aspiring managers are:
- Rob Burden, HR Business Partner, CH&Co
- Suzanna Di Domenico, Reception Manager, The Ritz London
- Liam Hatcher, Senior Regional Trainer, CH&Co
- Zul Rahim, Conference & Events Operations Manager, Hilton Bankside
- Hannah Robson, Head of Bespoke Events, CH&Co
The awards ceremony will be held on Monday 29 October at L’oscar, London’s newest hotel.
L’oscar is a lavish, new boutique hotel in the heart of Holborn. L’oscar is a turn-of-the-century architectural gem, now extravagantly restored by world-leading décorateur, Jacques Garcia and L’oscar International.
The winners will be announced on Monday 29th October at the Awards Ceremony.
For all enquiries about the Aspiring Managers Awards, contact Antonio Fernandes FIH on email@example.com