29 October, 2018, 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm£45.00 - £65
A champagne reception to announce this year’s winner of the Aspiring Managers Award. Organised by the London Branch of the Institute of Hospitality, this event offers an excellent opportunity to network with hospitality professionals.
Alastair Storey OBE FIH, Chairman and CEO of WSH and President of the Institute of Hospitality will be the guest speaker at this event. Alastair was named by The Caterer this year as the most powerful influencer in the hospitality industry.
The event is taking place at L’oscar, a lavish new boutique hotel in the heart of Holborn. L’oscar is a turn-of-the-century architectural gem, now extravagantly restored by world-leading décorateur, Jacques Garcia and L’oscar International.
This year’s shortlisted aspiring managers are:
- Rob Burden, HR Business Partner, CH&Co
- Suzanna Di Domenico, Reception Manager, The Ritz London
- Liam Hatcher, Senior Regional Trainer, CH&Co
- Zul Rahim, Conference & Events Operations Manager, Hilton Bankside
- Hannah Robson, Head of Bespoke Events, CH&Co
Dress code: Business suit
Note: Although an option to pay by invoice will appear on the checkout page when booking tickets, payment by invoice is only available when purchasing more than two tickets.