The IoH Sussex Branch is running a free careers event on Thursday 25 June at 2pm. The event offers the opportunity to hear from prospective employers and professionals within the industry and ask questions.
Students and graduates are encouraged to register to attend to gain insight from industry leaders into the current climate, and discover top tips for what to do now as our profession enters the recovery phase.
This Zoom event is free of charge to all students, graduates, academics and hospitality professionals, and is open to both members and non-members of the Institute of Hospitality across the world.
- David Connell, General Manager – South Lodge Hotel & Spa, Exclusive Collection
- Richard Lee FIH, General Manager – Hilton Garden Inn, London Heathrow
- Robert Richardson FIH, General Manager – The Cave Hotel and Golf Resort
- Sally Russell MIH, General Manager – Harbour Hotels
- Zoe Watts FIH, Commercial Director – Vacherin
Join us for this unique Q&A Session with our expert industry leaders.
Complete the online registration form and a link for the Zoom meeting will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the event. Questions for the panel can also be submitted in advance when booking your place, or by emailing email@example.com.