Membership for Class of 2020 Graduates
Class of 2020 is the Institute of Hospitality membership offer for students who graduate in 2020 and are looking to start a successful career in hospitality, leisure or tourism. Graduates are eligible for Associate membership and once you join, you can use the letters AIH after your name to raise your status in the industry.
Our offer includes all the benefits of Associate membership at a discounted rate of £25 (usually £185) from the date of your application approval and until 31 December 2021. Use promotion code CLASS20 on the online application form to get the special rate of £25.
Those who graduated in 2019 are also eligible for this offer using the same code shown above.
If you are currently a student member of the Institute, contact us directly to upgrade your membership. Call +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name, date of birth, graduation date and place of study.
Kick start your career today!
Class of 2020, our graduate membership scheme, is designed to support those entering our industry. Membership offers benefits to graduates and employers.
- Global professional recognition as Associate (AIH) member of the professional body.
- Mentoring scheme with top industry experts.
- Regional networking events to connect with hospitality professionals.
- Online access to an extensive Knowledge Centre full of market intelligence, e-books, e-journals and management guides.
- A growing collection of audiobooks focusing on leadership, personal and professional development.
- Professional development webinar programme – free registration for members.
- Exclusive quarterly HQ magazine via the IoH Connect app and monthly online newsletters.
- Discounts on lifestyle and business products and services.
- Huge discounts on Institute of Hospitality membership subscriptions for your first three years with us.
- Increases retention – research shows that membership of a professional body increases allegiance to a career and reduces attrition.
- Through membership your graduates will have easy and free access to a vast array of resources, helping them become better informed about the industry they have joined.
- Our Mentor Me programme provides pastoral support, helping graduates to settle into work.
- Introducing graduates into membership is an easy and inexpensive way of demonstrating your commitment to their professional development.
Meet a Graduate Member
How to join
This offer is available to graduates across the world. Use promotion code CLASS20 on the online application form to get the special rate of £25.
Hospitality employers interested in sponsoring membership for their graduates should contact Sheetal Girdhari – email@example.com. Companies already sponsoring membership for their new graduates include Hilton, PPHE, De Vere, Jury’s Inn and BaxterStorey.
If you are currently a student member of the Institute, please contact us to upgrade your membership as you cannot complete the upgrade online. Call +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name, date of birth, graduation date and place of study.
All members are awarded a membership certificate and a personalised membership card featuring a unique number ID. Fellows, Members and Associates are eligible to use the following post-nominals respectively for their grade of membership – FIH, MIH or AIH. These are an industry-recognised acknowledgement of the level of professional experience achieved.
I am able to keep up-to-date with hospitality trends through the newsletters and quarterly magazines from the Institute of Hospitality.
Great Membership Benefits
The Institute of Hospitality provides a broad range of benefits and services for members.
Resources to help you achieve your career goals.
Credentials that provide unrivalled employer, peer and client confidence (AIH).
CPD through events and webinars, quarterly printed journals, management guides and a bespoke e-Resources collection.
Meet over 10,000 fellow professionals worldwide at live events and in our online communities.
Membership supports our work as an educational charity.