Class of 2018 Graduate Membership is the Institute of Hospitality membership offer for hospitality students who graduate in 2018.
It includes all the benefits of membership at the discounted rate of £25 (usually £165) from the date of your application approval and until 31st December 2019. Use promotion code CLASS18 on the online application form to get the special rate of £25.
KICK START YOUR HOSPITALITY CAREER TODAY
Class of 2018, our graduate membership scheme, is designed to support those entering our industry. Membership offers benefits to graduates and employers.
- Global professional recognition as Associate (AIH) member of the professional body.
- Mentoring scheme with top industry experts.
- Regional networking events to connect with hospitality professionals.
- Online access to an extensive Knowledge Library with a comprehensive catalogue of market intelligence, publications, e-books, digital audiobooks, e-journals and management guides.
- A growing collection of audiobooks focusing on leadership, personal and professional development.
- Professional development webinar programme – free registration for members
- Exclusive quarterly HQ magazine and monthly online newsletters.
- Increases retention – research shows that membership of a professional body increases allegiance to a career and reduces attrition.
- Through membership your graduates will have easy and free access to a vast array of resources, helping them become better informed about the industry they have joined.
- Our Mentor Me programme provides pastoral support, helping graduates to settle into work.
- Introducing graduates into membership is an easy and inexpensive way of demonstrating your commitment to their professional development.
Meet a Graduate Member
This offer is available to graduates across the world. Use promotion code CLASS18 on the online application form to get the special rate of £25.
Hospitality employers interested in sponsoring membership for their graduates should contact Sheetal Girdhari – email@example.com.
Companies already sponsoring membership for their new graduates include Hilton, PPHE, De Vere, Jury’s Inn and BaxterStorey.
If you are currently a student member of the Institute, please contact us to upgrade your membership as you cannot complete the upgrade online. Call +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All members are awarded a membership certificate and a personalised membership card featuring a unique number ID. Fellows, Members and Associates are eligible to use the following post-nominals respectively for their grade of membership – FIH, MIH or AIH. These are an industry-recognised acknowledgement of the level of professional experience achieved.
Great Membership Benefits
The Institute of Hospitality provides a broad range of benefits and services for members.
Resources to help you achieve your career goals.
Credentials that provide unrivalled employer, peer and client confidence (AIH).
CPD through events and webinars, quarterly printed journals, management guides and a bespoke e-Resources collection.
Meet over 10,000 fellow professionals worldwide at live events and in our online communities.
Membership supports our work as an educational charity.
I am able to keep up-to-date with hospitality trends through the newsletters and quarterly magazines from the Institute of Hospitality.