The Institute has partnerships with hospitality schools across the world through our Education Membership Scheme (EMS). If your place of study is on the scheme, they have sponsored membership for you, so you can register now for free!
If you are not eligible for this, don’t worry as we invite all other students to join for just £25 per year.
Benefits of registering as a student member
- Unlimited access to our online resources including eBooks, eJournals and industry reports to help with your studies.
- Adds credibility to your CV and prepares you for a successful career in hospitality.
- Free entry to our student events including our annual Passion4Hospitality event and careers fairs, featuring leading hospitality employers looking for interns and graduates.
- Free attendance at our webinars – hosted by hospitality industry experts and covering key topics.
- Access to a specialist librarian to answer your industry queries – T +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to our Mentor Me scheme – connecting Members at different levels in their career; bringing valuable benefits to both mentee and mentor.
- Free careers advice.
- Find hundreds of hospitality jobs and on our UK and global jobs board.
- Get special student discounts on leading retail and leisure brands.
- When you graduate, you will get an invitation to join our graduate membership scheme for a greatly reduced membership fee for your first three years in employment. Along with your new qualification, you will then also have the special privilege of placing the letters AIH after your name as an Associate of the Institute of Hospitality.
How to register as a student member
- Check if your university/college is a member of our Education Membership Scheme (EMS).
- If your university/college is a member, get the login details from your tutor or programme leader then register online for your free individual student membership. Registration will only take a minute and once you’ve submitted your details, you will receive an email with your membership number and personal login details to access the e-Resources and all student member benefits. If you have trouble finding out who at your university/college is responsible for sharing the login details, please email email@example.com for help. .
- If your university/college is not on our Education Membership Scheme list, please encourage your tutor or programme leader to get in touch with us to discuss joining. They should call us on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also choose to join as a paying student member for an annual fee of £25. Use the Promotion Code STUDENT25 on the online application form. You will be asked to provide evidence of your student status after joining to complete the application.
The Institute of Hospitality has offered me so much as a student, including the opportunity to make amazing new connections, as well providing a broad range of exciting and insightful webinars.