- BSc (Hons) Consumer Management and Food Innovation
- BSc (Hons) Culinary Arts Management
- BSc (Hons) International Hospitality Management *
- BSc (Hons) International Travel and Tourism Management
- BSc (Hons) Leisure and Events Management
- MSc International Event Management
- MSc International Hospitality Management
- MSc International Tourism Management
May 2019 to May 2024
Programmes offered by Ulster University have been accredited by the Institute of Hospitality since October 2007.
“‘The Institute of Hospitality’s accreditation of our programmes gives us international recognition, visibility and access to the most relevant information and developments in hospitality, leisure and tourism. It gives us a remarkable opportunity to be part of shaping the present and future of our dynamic industry”.
Professor Una McMahon-Beattie
Head of Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
Ulster University Business School