- Building Relationships Through Conversation
- Customer Care
- Delivering a Friendly and Personalised Guest Experience
- Delivering Effortless Service
- Efficient Payment and Friendly Goodbyes
- Encouraging Recommendations
- Ensuring Excellent Quality Products
- Fire Safety
- Food Allergens
- Food Safety Level 1
- Food Safety Level 2
- Food Safety Level 3
- Getting Guests Through the Door
- Getting the Timings Right
- Happier Guests Spend More
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
- Health and Safety
- Licensing Law for Employees Working in the Bar
- Licensing Law for Employees Working in the Bar in Scotland
- Making Every Guest Feel Welcome
- Preventing Child Sexual Exploitation
- Overview of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
- Pride In Our Appearance
- Showing Passion for What We Offer
July 2019 to July 2021
Programmes offered by Learning Pool have been endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality since July 2013.
“We are thrilled to be included among a select group of organisations to receive Institute of Hospitality endorsement for our e-learning. This recognition demonstrates that our modules meet recognised levels and standards of professional knowledge, skills and understanding, are relevant to the needs of the industry and meet accepted international benchmark standards.
Endorsement is an important milestone in our continuing growth into the hospitality market. Pursuing professional recognition shows our commitment to providing the highest levels of training to our customers.
We understand it is imperative to keep changing to be successful, that’s why we are continually reviewing and expanding our catalogue content to ensure all users are getting the best experience. Our focused hospitality e-learning catalogue gives customers the tools to increase their capability and improve their service.
This endorsement means that Learning Pool’s customers can be assured of the quality of our online training which has been independently verified.”
Learning Innovation Manager