MEG Events Ltd, in association with Housekeeping Today UK and the UK Housekeepers Association, have announced the launch of new awards to recognise housekeeping professionals. Titled ‘The Triple ‘H Awards’ – The Hotel Housekeeping Honours – these awards are open to all sectors within housekeeping, back of house and hotel laundry, and both individuals and hotels can enter.
The HHH awards will recognise companies, individuals, services and products that stand out from the crowd, showcase exceptional industry professionalism and customer service, and demonstrate innovations and initiatives that make every guest experience special.
The HHH awards honour the best in the following categories:
- Laundry Manager/Linen Keeper of the Year
- Housekeeping Supervisor of the Year
- Cleaning Technician of the Year
- Room Attendant of the Year
- Porter of the Year
- Housekeeping Team of the Year
- HHH Green Award – for demonstrating ecological and environmental initiatives and innovation
- Trainee/apprentice of the year – This award is by third party nomination only
- Unsung Hero – This award is by third party nomination only
- Lifetime contribution – This award is by third party nomination only
The judging panel includes the Institute’s head of professional development Alistair Sandall FIH. He says: “All too often housekeeping is seen as the ‘Cinderella’ department and its importance in operational success can be undervalued. The new HHH awards will greatly help to raise the profile of housekeeping and I would urge all hotel businesses to make their nominations. Take a look at the people and talent around you and think about who deserves to be nominated.”
Nominations are open until 14 December.
Find further information online at http://www.housekeepingtodayuk.com/hhh-hotel-housekeeping-honours/
To become a sponsor partner please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or telephone, 0118 9014471 for more information
The glittering gala ceremony will take place at the Park Plaza Westminster, London, on 28 March 2019. This is the night before the UKHA Shared Knowledge Day at the same venue.