Two unique events for the hospitality sector – the Catering Equipment & Service Forum & the Hospitality Tech & Innovation Forum – two days, one venue – register now!
The Catering Equipment & Services Forum and the Hospitality Tech & Innovation Forum are two unique events tailored specifically for hospitality professionals.
The two events will run back-to-back on March 25th & 26th at Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire and are ENTIRELY FREE for hospitality professionals to attend.
The format for both is the same:
- Meet with innovative and budget-saving suppliers for pre-arranged, face-to-face meetings based on your own requirements and upcoming projects.
- Attend a series of insightful seminars hosted by industry thought-leaders.
- Network with like-minded peers.
- Enjoy complimentary hospitality, including overnight accommodation, all meals and refreshments, plus an invitation to a gala dinner with entertainment
You’ll be joining just 65 other senior catering procurement professionals, with our delegate list including representatives from the likes Agincare Group, The Belfry Hotel, Resort & Golf Club, Marriott Hotels, Southampton Football Club, House of Lords, Searcys @ 30 Euston Square, T.G.I Friday’s, Doubletree Hilton, Cambridge University, Somerset Redstone Trust, Sopwell House and many more.
Seminar sessions include:
- The UK Foodservice Market in 2019 and the Future – by Simon Stenning, Strategic Advisor at MCA and Frances Bull, Sales & Marketing Director at Studio Williams Welch
- The Rise of the Machines – by Andrew Seymour, Editorial Director, Foodservice Equipment Journal
- Foodie Future: How will we be eating in and out in the future? – by Nigel Barden, BBC broadcaster
Suppliers attending cover the whole gamut of catering equipment and services, including Bar Equipment & Supplies, Crockery, Glassware & Table Top, Disposables & Packaging, Food Display & Counters, Food Preparation, Cookware & Kitchen Gadgets, Furniture, Health & Safety, Ranges, Ovens & Combis, Waste Management, Workwear & Clothing and much more.
You’ll be joining just 65 other hospitality tech buyers, including representatives from the likes of Bill’s Restaurants, Casual Dining Group, Champneys, Fulham FC, Fuller’s, Nobu, Pizza Hut, SHL Hotels, The Savoy and and many more.
Seminar sessions include:
- How Will Technology Drive Hospitality Businesses Over The Next 3 to 5 Years? – by Jane Pendlebury, CEO, HOSPA & Frank Reeves, Co-Founder, Avvio
- Privacy Pirates: How Can We Combat Them? – Jonathan Gray, Partner, Pitmans
- Hotel Market Report: Latest Trends Revealed – Sarah Duignan, Director of Client Relationships, STR
- The Evolution of Wi-Fi In Hospitality – David Pryde, Head of IT, Strand Palace Hotel and HOSPA IT Lead & Steve Lowy, Hotel Marketing Association
- What Do Hospitality Guests Want From Technology? – by Karen Fewell, Digital Blonde
And whatever you’re looking for, we have it covered, with suppliers covering everything from Hotel Check-In/Check-Out to CRM; Email Marketing to Energy Saving Solutions; Handheld Technology to Inventory Control; and much more.
To find out more about attending both events contact Craig Ross on 01992 666726 / email@example.com