Twelve exceptional young hospitality managers have made it onto the shortlist for the Institute of Hospitality Aspiring Managers Awards 2019. The Awards, now in their 12th year, are organised by the London Branch of the Institute.
This year’s shortlisted aspiring managers are:
- Caroline Bacigalupo – BaxterStorey
- Cecelia Odengran – Hilton London Bankside
- Daryl Antwi-Safee – BaxterStorey
- Elliott Eldridge – Bartellas Restaurant & Bar
- Emma Shutler – Accenture – CH&Co Workplaces
- Fiona Karn-Smith – Victory Services Club
- Grozdenka Popova – Dukes Hotel
- Hajnal Laczko – St. Ermin’s Hotel
- Kelly Staunton – Leornado Hotels
- Samantha Lawrence – Bartlett Mitchell
- Samuel O’Rourke – The Savoy
- Varadha Thilinajakam – The Ritz Hotel
The awards ceremony will be held on Monday 4 November at The Victory Services Club in London.
The winner will be revealed on Monday 4 November at the Awards Ceremony.
For all enquiries about the Aspiring Managers Awards, contact Antonio Fernandes FIH on email@example.com