HOSPA Financial Management and Revenue Management programmes receive endorsement by the Institute of Hospitality
Two online programmes offered by the Hospitality Professionals Association (HOSPA) have received endorsement for two years. The Financial Management and Revenue Management courses aim to benefit individuals working in the hospitality industry who wish to improve their financial or revenue management skills and knowledge and aid their career progression.
The Professional Review Panel commend the programmes and in particular:
- the quality of the online materials
- the access to e-libraries and databases
- the work-based nature of the assessments
- the explicit timetable of events for each stage / level of the programmes
- the support mechanisms available to students at each stage / level
- the expertise of the staff involved in the running and support of the programmes
- the expertise of the advisory committees
Training providers can find out more about the benefits of endorsement and register their interest.