Fire up your business with an Apprentice!
Small and medium sized employers that do not pay the Apprenticeship Levy, as well as their supporting training providers, can once again express their interest to help ESFA shape its services so it meets future needs for all employers.
Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way for any organisation to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
86% of employers said apprenticeships developed skills relevant to their organisation and 78% reported improved productivity.
Other benefits that apprenticeships contribute to your organisation include:
- 90% of apprentices stay on in their place of work after completing an apprenticeship
- there’s a wide selection of apprenticeships available, covering lots of different job roles
- you can adapt the training your apprentice receives according to the needs of your organisation
- an apprenticeship allows you to diversify and freshen up your workforce
- you can employ an apprentice who’s aged 16 up to any age and from any background
You can get help from the government to pay for apprenticeship training and assessment. Find out more here.