The Institute has a partnership with apprenticeship provider HIT Training. If your apprenticeship is with HIT Training, they have sponsored membership for you, and you will have received a welcome email from us with details of the benefits you now have access to.
If you are not eligible for this, don’t worry as we invite all other apprentices to join for just £25 per year.
Benefits of registering as a apprentice member
- Unlimited access to our online resources including eBooks, eJournals and industry reports.
- Adds credibility to your CV and prepares you for a successful career in hospitality.
- Free attendance at our webinars – hosted by hospitality industry experts and covering key topics.
- Access to a specialist librarian to answer your industry queries.
- Access to our Mentor Me scheme – connecting Members at different levels in their career; bringing valuable benefits to both mentee and mentor.
- Find hundreds of hospitality jobs and post your CV on our jobs board.
- Get special discounts on leading retail and leisure brands.
How to register as an apprentice member
- If your apprenticeship is not with HIT Training, you can also choose to join as a paying apprentice member for an annual fee of £25. Use the promotion code APPRENTICE25 on the online application form. You will be asked to provide evidence of your apprenticeship status after joining to complete the application.
Apprenticeship training providers – register your interest
If you are an apprenticeship training provider and are interested in signing your students up to our membership scheme, please contact Alistair Sandall FIH – firstname.lastname@example.org.