Nominations are now open for the Institute of Hospitality Aspiring Managers Awards 2019. The Awards, now in their 12th year, are organised by the London branch of the Institute. They recognise the rising stars in hospitality management.
Last year’s winner was Rob Burden, HR Business Partner at CH&Co. This year’s winner will be revealed at a champagne reception taking place at The Dorchester Hotel in London on the evening of 28 October 2019.
The nomination process is industry wide. Members are encouraged to put forward potential applicants for the Award. A 250-word supporting statement describing why the person is nominated will be required along with contact details. Nominations must be made by 5 August.
Once nominated, an invitation to apply will be sent to the nominee who will be required to complete an application form as well as attach an up to date CV and an essay (no more than 500 words) on ‘Why do you think you should be the Aspiring Manager Award Winner for 2019.’
After the nominations are assessed, the finalists will be announced.
All finalists receive:
• Recognition at Institute of Hospitality events
• Finalist certificate and free membership of the Institute of Hospitality for one year
• Free place at the awards champagne reception evening.
In addition, the winner receives:
• Prestigious awards shield held for the year
• An Industry recognised training programme
• Invitation to attend up to five Industry events within a period of one year
• Mentoring by Institute members throughout the year
• Associate membership of the Institute of Hospitality for one year
• Award certificate.
Nominations open on 21 June 2019
Nominations close on 5 August 2019
Nominees to complete application by 12 August 2019
Judging : End August 2019
If you have any queries please contact Antonio Fernandes FIH – email@example.com.