The Institute of Hospitality is offering the chance for one of its Instagram followers to win two free tickets to the live final and winner’s reception of The Restaurant Manager of the Year 2020.
Our competition winner and a guest will be invited to watch the final of this prestigious competition. You will be part of the special moment in which the winner is announced and presented with their award at the UK Restaurant Manager of the Year Winner’s reception. This event will be watched by a highly influential and inspirational audience at a drinks and canapé reception at The Savoy, London.
To be in with a chance of winning the tickets you simply need to go to our Instagram page comment on our Instagram competition post (posted on Friday 29 November) and let us who you would like to bring to the event. The deadline for entering is Monday 9 December 2019.
Four of the talented competitors below will be taken through to the final and will be part of this exciting event so it’s one not to be missed. Tickets are available to book through our website and are open to members and non-members.
- Bart Czaja – Oscar Wilde Lounge at Hotel Café Royal, London
- Daniel Greenock – The Strathearn, Gleneagles Hotel, Perthshire
- Tom Hanlon – Northcote Manor Hotel & Spa, Blackburn
- Tom Husted – Dakota Hotel, Manchester
- Alexandros Kaloudas – Hilton London Bankside, London
- Raminta Mackeviciute – Ivy Brasserie, Cobham
- Ewelina Matysiewicz – Chino Latino, Park Plaza Riverbank, London
- Stefano Meloni – TOZI at Park Plaza, London
- Alessandro Orru – Hide Ground, London
- Gianluca Rizzo – Simpsons Restaurant, Birmingham
Competition terms and conditions
- By entering this competition, users are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and agreed to be bound by them and any requirements set out in accompanying material.
- One winning entry will be selected at random from the entries received by the closing date and time.
- To be eligible to win these tickets you must be over 18 year’s old.
- To enter you must comment on the competition Instagram post from the Institute of Hospitality @IOH_Online telling us who you would like to bring by 5pm on Monday 9 December 2019.
- The winner will receive two tickets to the live final of the Restaurant Manager of the Year 2020 live final and winner’s reception.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram on Tuesday 10th December and following confirmation of the prize being claimed will be announced on the Institute of Hospitality social channels.
- This competition is limited to one entry per person.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for money or any other items.
- The prize does not include expenses for any travel and accommodation costs related to attending the event.
- By entering the competition, the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Institute of Hospitality requires.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is the Institute of Hospitality, 14 Palmerston Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4QL.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.