Institute of Hospitality Qualifications
We have a partnership arrangement with the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH) who administers and manages a range of specialist qualifications developed by the Institute of Hospitality:
- Level 2 Specialist Award for Chefs in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management (VRQ)
- Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Hospitality and Tourism Management (VRQ)
- Certificate in Management for International Hospitality and Tourism
- Diploma in Management for International Hospitality and Tourism
- Advanced Diploma for International Hospitality and Tourism
- Specialist Diplomas for International Hospitality and Tourism
To register your interest as a learner or to become an approved centre contact:
+44 (0) 20 7258 9850
Select the images below to watch videos to learn more about the qualifications on offer.
We hold the archive records for qualifications awarded by:
- Hotel and Catering Institutional Management Association (HCIMA) (to May 1995)
- Hotel and Catering International Management Association (HCIMA) (May 1995 to April 2007)
- Institute of Hospitality (from April 2007)
Download a Comparability Statement for HCIMA Qualifications.
Contact email@example.com for archive queries.