Training and development is essential to keep hospitality businesses safe, legal and delivering the best possible experience for their customers.
You now have access to a series of online courses from the Academy of Food and Wine Service. These are delivered with Upskill People, the market leaders in online hospitality training. They train hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals working for some of the best names in the business.
You or your team can be upskilled at a time and pace that suits. It’s fast, effective and there’s a full audit of all activity.
Training delegates get:
- Personalised accounts and passwords
- Access to highly engaging and interactive courses made up of enjoyable bite-sized modules, less time training more time with customers
- Individual learning ‘road map’
- Assessments for each course to show what has been learned, complete with feedback
- Certificates for all courses passed.
- Instant online reporting that lets managers easily see who has done what (and who hasn’t)
- A compliant business with lower risk
- Managers’ time freed up to focus on day to day operations
- Learning that’s always up to date
- Above all, an improved bottom line.
Adam Lawson MIH, former F&B manager at the AA 4 silver star Danesfield House Hotel & Spa near Marlow thinks this approach to training is appealing – particularly for independent venues. “It’s difficult to do sit down training for 20 people when you have a full restaurant. Much of training at Danesfield is on the job. These online courses are exactly what we need. For me, the perfect time to share these with prospective staff is before we offer them a job and before they start work here.”
Adam continues: “Guests are key to us and our success depends on how well our people read the customers in front of them. These online courses provide the fundamentals of good customer service. Our people development efforts focus on making the little improvements that achieve the high standards that we demand of them as they start their career journey at Danesfield House.”
If you have any queries about our e-Learning courses, contact:
Alistair Sandall FIH, Head of Professional Development
T +44 (0)20 8661 4925