The membership renewal campaign for 2018 has now ended. To check if you have a valid membership, please contact us. Members will receive an invitation for 2019 membership renewal towards the end of this year.
Ways to renew your membership
- Online – Log in to your member account to pay securely by credit or debit card. A receipt can be downloaded too.
- Bank transfer – Use your online banking facility, quoting your membership number as the reference. Sort Code: 60-83-01 Account Number: 20089357 Account Name: Institute of Hospitality Swift Code: NWBKGB2L IBAN: GB93NWBK60023571418024
- Telephone – Call +44 (0)20 8661 4900 to speak to the Membership Team and pay by credit or debit card. Lines are open 9am-5pm (GMT) Monday-Friday.
- Direct Debit (DD) – If you pay by DD already, your subscription payment will be taken on or around 12 December 2017. If paying quarterly, instalments will be collected on or around 12 December 2017, 12 March 2018, 12 June 2018 and 12 September 2018. Please get in touch if your bank details have changed recently. To start paying by DD, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form. This is only applicable for members with UK bank accounts.
Why you should renew your membership
Being a member of the Institute of Hospitality demonstrates your commitment to professional development and a career in this vibrant industry. This is recognised by your employers and clients and offers an advantage over others.
5 key reasons to renew your membership:
- Career Success – Resources to help you achieve your full potential.
- Recognised Status – Credentials that provide unrivalled employer, peer and client confidence.
- Knowledge – CPD through live and online events, management publications and a bespoke e-Resources collection.
- Network – Meet over 10,000 fellow professionals worldwide at live events and in our online communities.
- Give back to your industry – Your membership supports our work as an educational charity.
Download our ‘Making the most of your membership‘ leaflet for a full listing of benefits.
If you have recently retired, we offer a reduced annual membership fee of £60. Please call the membership team on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 for further details.
If you have any queries about your membership, please call us on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or email email@example.com