Members will receive a membership renewal invitation at the beginning of December. The date to renew membership by is 31 December 2018.
Being a member of the Institute of Hospitality demonstrates your commitment to professional development and a career in this vibrant industry. This is recognised by your employers and clients and offers an advantage over others.
How to renew your membership:
- Online – Log in to your member account to pay securely by credit/debit card or to set up a direct debit through GoCardless. A receipt can be downloaded after payment has been made.
- Bank transfer – Use your online banking facility, quoting your membership number as the reference. Sort Code: 60-83-01 Account Number: 20089357 Account Name: Institute of Hospitality Swift Code: NWBKGB2L IBAN: GB93NWBK60023571418024
- Telephone – Call +44 (0)20 8661 4900 to speak to the Membership Team and pay by credit/debit card. Lines are open 9am-5pm (GMT) Monday-Friday. Please have your membership number handy to quote when calling.
- Direct Debit (DD) – If you pay by DD already, your subscription payment will be taken on or around 12 December 2018. If paying quarterly, instalments will be collected on or around 12 December 2018, 12 March 2019, 12 June 2019 and 12 September 2019. Please get in touch if your bank details have changed recently.
5 key benefits of membership:
- Career Success – Resources to help you achieve your full potential.
- Recognised Status – Credentials that provide unrivalled employer, peer and client confidence.
- Knowledge – CPD through live and online events, management publications and a bespoke e-Resources collection.
- Network – Meet over 10,000 fellow professionals worldwide at live events and in our online communities.
- Give back to your industry – Your membership supports our work as an educational charity.
Download our ‘Making the most of your membership‘ leaflet for a full listing of benefits.
If you have recently retired, we offer a reduced annual membership fee of £63. Please call the membership team on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 for further details.
If you have any queries about your membership, please call us on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or email email@example.com