If you’re unsure if you’ve renewed your membership, call the team on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a member of the Institute of Hospitality demonstrates your commitment to professional development and a career in this vibrant industry. This is recognised by your employers and clients and offers an advantage over others.
How to renew your membership:
- Online – Once you have received your invitation in the post to renew your membership, log in to your member account to pay securely by credit/debit card or to set up a direct debit through GoCardless. A receipt can be downloaded after payment has been made.
- Bank transfer – Use your online banking facility, quoting your membership number as the reference. Sort Code: 60-83-01 Account Number: 20089357 Account Name: Institute of Hospitality Swift Code: NWBKGB2L IBAN: GB93NWBK60023571418024
- Telephone – Call +44 (0)20 8661 4900 to speak to the Membership Team and pay by credit/debit card. Lines are open 9am-5pm (GMT) Monday-Friday. Please have your membership number handy to quote when calling.
- Direct Debit (DD) – If you pay by DD already, your subscription payment will be taken on or around 12 December 2020. If paying quarterly, instalments will be collected on or around 12 December 2020, 12 March 2021, 12 June 2021 and 12 September 2021. Please let us know if your bank details have changed recently or if you have cancelled your direct debit.
Please note that we do not accept cheques as payment, and are unable to process any cheques that are posted to us. Please use one of the listed payment methods above. Thank you.
5 key benefits of membership:
- Career Success – Resources to help you achieve your full potential including our valued Mentor Me programme.
- Recognised Status – Professional credentials that provide unrivalled employer, peer and client confidence.
- Knowledge – CPD through webinars, management publications and a bespoke e-Resources collection.
- Network – Meet over 10,000 fellow professionals worldwide at events and in our online communities.
- Give back to your industry – Your membership supports our work as an educational charity.
Donation to the Janus Foundation
A £10 charitable donation to the Institute of Hospitality’s Janus Foundation has been added to membership invoices this year. This is to support our activity with those entering the industry with mentoring, publications, careers fairs and more. This is optional and if you do not wish to donate the £10, please untick the box when paying online, or let us know when calling to pay.
Retired, Retained or Reduced Membership
If you have recently retired, are not currently working in the hospitality industry, or are unemployed at present, we offer a reduced annual membership fee of £65. Please call the membership team on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 for further details.
Payment receipts can be downloaded from your account on our website. Login and select ‘Payments and Receipts’.
If you have any queries about your membership, please call us on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or email email@example.com
Membership Renewal Fees 2021
|Member Grade||UK/EU 2021||Outside UK/EU 2021|
(Those with 5 or more years at this grade)
The Supervisory Board have agreed there will be no price increase this year. The renewal fees are staying the same as for 2020.