Members who joined us before 2019 and who pay for their membership individually were sent a membership renewal invitation for 2020 at the end of November 2019. The date to renew membership by was 31 December 2019. Please contact us if you have not yet renewed your membership.
Being a member of the Institute of Hospitality demonstrates your commitment to professional development and a career in this vibrant industry. This is recognised by your employers and clients and offers an advantage over others.
How to renew your membership:
- Online – Once you have received your invitation in the post to renew your membership, log in to your member account to pay securely by credit/debit card or to set up a direct debit through GoCardless. A receipt can be downloaded after payment has been made.
- Bank transfer – Use your online banking facility, quoting your membership number as the reference. Sort Code: 60-83-01 Account Number: 20089357 Account Name: Institute of Hospitality Swift Code: NWBKGB2L IBAN: GB93NWBK60023571418024
- Telephone – Call +44 (0)20 8661 4900 to speak to the Membership Team and pay by credit/debit card. Lines are open 9am-5pm (GMT) Monday-Friday. Please have your membership number handy to quote when calling.
- Direct Debit (DD) – If you pay by DD already, your subscription payment will be taken on or around 12 December 2019. If paying quarterly, instalments will be collected on or around 12 December 2019, 12 March 2020, 12 June 2020 and 12 September 2020. Please let us know if your bank details have changed recently or if you have cancelled your direct debit.
5 key benefits of membership:
- Career Success – Resources to help you achieve your full potential.
- Recognised Status – Credentials that provide unrivalled employer, peer and client confidence.
- Knowledge – CPD through live and online events, management publications and a bespoke e-Resources collection.
- Network – Meet over 10,000 fellow professionals worldwide at live events and in our online communities.
- Give back to your industry – Your membership supports our work as an educational charity.
Donation to the Janus Foundation
A £10 charitable donation to the Institute of Hospitality’s Janus Foundation has been added to membership invoices this year. This is to support our activity with those entering the industry with mentoring, publications, careers fairs and more. This is optional and if you do not wish to donate the £10, please untick the box when paying online, or let us know when calling to pay.
If you have recently retired, we offer a reduced annual membership fee of £65. Please call the membership team on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 for further details.
If you have any queries about your membership, please call us on +44 (0)20 8661 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org