IoH Privileges | An exclusive Employee Assistance Programme available to IoH Members
IoH Privileges provides our members with a range of benefits and discounts, as well as advice on wellbeing, finance, legal issues and more.
Save on everyday essentials
IoH members can get discounts on groceries and high street retailers, both in store and online. Access further discounts on domestic appliances, motoring and online fitness classes.
Discounts on entertainment
Looking for some fun for all the family? IoH Privileges offer preferential rates on Apple products including Apple Watch and iPad. Also recently added are offers on DELL products including laptops. Plus, save on streaming services, books, magazines and online beer subscriptions.
If you’re looking for legal or financial advice, IoH Privileges offer several helplines with free consultations.
Health and Wellbeing
IoH members have free access to the Health e-Hub app and online portal from Health Assured, the UK and Ireland’s largest employee assistance programme (EAP) provider. Health Assured’s wellbeing resources help you overcome life’s mental and financial wellbeing challenges.
What can IoH members access through the Health e-Hub app and online portal?
- Wellbeing resources – Webinars, factsheets, articles, videos and guides on a range of topics, including; resilience at work, nutrition, stress management, being creative and open communication.
- 4-week self-help programmes – Whatever your goals, our 4-week programmes are designed to help you through those small but important lifestyle changes. Covering everything from improving your exercise routine to changing habits such as smoking and caffeine consumption.
- Online health checks – Improve your sleep, check your anxiety levels, review your alcohol consumption and reduce your fatigue with our user-friendly online health checks.
- Videos, guides, and webinars – Available on both iOS and Android to use whenever you need them—no matter where you are in the world.
- Free confidential helpline – Through Health Assured, Institute of Hospitality members can also access a free 24/7, 365 confidential helpline, putting you in touch with qualified counsellors and advisors who will be able to support you with counselling support, legal guidance, bereavement support and medical information.
Access these and many more discounts and services by logging into your account on the Institute of Hospitality website. Then select ‘IoH Privileges | Lifestyle and Business Discounts’ from the useful links list. The discounts are available to all membership grades including students and apprentices. If you need a reminder of your login details or have any queries about IoH Privileges, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 8661 4900.
If you’re not already a member, find out how to join to get access to IoH Privileges and all our other member benefits.