29 September, 2020, 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Are you about to embark on your University or College studies in Hospitality, Events, Leisure, Travel or Tourism Management or perhaps you are considering taking your first role within the industry?
This next event by the Institute of Hospitality Sussex branch is designed to give you the incredibly unique opportunity to ask our panel of award-winning experts and industry leaders any questions you may have. This event is guaranteed to provide some fantastic insights into the size and scope of our industry, the opportunities out there for you and also provide you with top tips on how you can succeed in your own careers.
It is also a must attend event for those who’ve recently been made redundant or find themselves at risk, to gain advice and insight from those leading within our industry.
- Danny Pecorelli – Managing Director, Exclusive Collection
- Mike Worley – Operations Director, HIT training
- Wendy Bartlett – Chief Executive, Bartlett Mitchell
- Sue Williams – General Manager, Whatley Manor
- Ciara Crossan – CEO, Wedding Dates
This event is free to attend but you are required to register first by clicking on the link below.