Sussex Branch event: Demystifying mentors – In celebration of National Mentoring day
27 October, 2020, 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
This session, in celebration of National Mentoring day will provide you with the unique opportunity to discuss all things mentorship. What it is, what benefits it could bring to you, how you can get started and how to get the best out of it.
This event is a must for anyone in the industry who is looking to maximise their potential, develop their skills, improve their performance and become the leader they want to be. Our panel of experts will be here to answer any burning questions you may have.
- Alistair Sandall FIH – Head of Professional Development, Institute of Hospitality
- Ann Elliott – Hospitality strategist, connector, and advisor. Co-founder of Plan B Mentoring
- Darren Blanchard FIH – IoH Mentor, Business development Turkey & Russia at PKF Hotelexperts
- Laura Mihalache – IoH Mentee, Regional Reservations Specialist at Dorchester Collection
- Hilary Cooke FIH – Founding partner of Merlin Consultancy and course director for the prestigious Master Inn Holders Aspiring Leaders diploma.
This event is free to attend via Zoom, but please do register to attend first by clicking the link below.