6 February, 2019, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm£65 - £75
Workshop duration: Half day
Training workshop content: A showround is the ideal opportunity to “close” the customer yet most venues treat showrounds as an operational function rather than a sales appointment.
- Proper planning prevents poor performance – show your venue off to the max.
- Identifying real customer needs – not just the technical side of the booking.
- Matching customer needs through persuasion
- Overcoming objections.
- Closing the sale.
Who should attend?
- Hospitality professionals who are responsible for selling and rate strategies including: revenue managers, general managers, reception managers and receptionists, meeting & event co-ordinators and directors of sales or sales managers
- Hospitality professionals responsible for financial management
- Hospitality professionals with budget management responsibility
- Other colleagues who are involved in sales such as guest relations managers who are responsible for showrounds in evenings and at weekends.
This workshop will be delivered by Rosemary Bannister. Rosemary is a licensed Insights Discovery ® practitioner, an award winning sales trainer and a qualified business coach. Rosemary uses the GROW coaching model and has 20+ years of sales experience in the hospitality industry. Rosemary is currently studying for an Executive Coaching Diploma with the Coaching Academy.
Further information regarding Institute of Hospitality organised training workshops:
- All workshops contribute to CPD hours.
- Bookings must be pre-paid. Confirmations will be sent along with any pre-course work when booking.
- All prices listed for the workshops include VAT at 20%
- Cancellations only accepted up to 14 days before the workshop date.
- Workshops will only run if there are sufficient numbers and we reserve the right to cancel up to 14 days before with a full refund.
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Refreshments will be provided at the venue and lunch for those on a full day workshop.
- Delegates to make their own arrangements if they wish to stay over at the venues.