Institute of Hospitality Annual General Meeting 2020
1 June, 2020, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
The 14th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Hospitality will be held on Monday 1 June 2020 at the London Hilton Bankside, 2-8 Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0UG commencing at 5.00pm.
- To approve the minutes of the 13th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Hospitality held on 10th June 2019.
- To receive and consider the Trustees Annual Report and approve the Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019.
- To consider any amendments to the Articles of Association.
- To appoint Auditors and to authorise the Supervisory Board to approve their remuneration.
- To consider any other business advised in advance of the meeting.
All current Members of the Institute of Hospitality are welcome to attend the AGM. Although there is no charge to attend the event, please book a place in advance online.
If you have any queries, please contact Joanne Smith, Head of Executive Office on +44 (0)20 8661 4909.
Our Annual Dinner and Awards event takes place immediately after the AGM.
Note that separate tickets are required to attend the drinks reception and dinner. Tickets are available to purchase online.