Institute of Hospitality Annual General Meeting 2020
10 September, 2020, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
The 14th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Hospitality will be held on Thursday 10 September 2020 at 5.00pm. We are aiming to hold the AGM as a virtual meeting due to the ever changing situation with Coronavirus. Should a face-to-face meeting be possible, we will inform you of the venue.
Please still book a place on the website.
- To approve the minutes of the 13th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Hospitality held on 10th June 2019.
- To receive and consider the Trustees Annual Report and approve the Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019.
- To consider any amendments to the Articles of Association.
- To appoint Auditors and to authorise the Supervisory Board to approve their remuneration.
- To consider any other business advised in advance of the meeting.
All current Members of the Institute of Hospitality are welcome to attend the AGM. Although there is no charge to attend the event, please book a place in advance online.
If you have any queries, please contact Joanne Smith, Head of Executive Office on +44 (0)20 8661 4909.