Finance For Non Financial Managers
17 April, 2019, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£100 - £110
Workshop duration: One day
Training workshop content: Structured professional development is the key to upskilling your workforce to meet the challenges ahead. Financial skills training is an essential component of the competences required to operate successfully with business controls and profitable growth.
‘Finance for Non-Financial Managers’ aims to reduce skills gaps relating to commercial know-how. This workshop will increase the commercial awareness of non-financial managers and improve understanding and interpretation of budgets and reports that all departments deal with on a regular basis.
Structured into three main topic areas, the workshop includes:
- Introduction to the P&L account.
- Introduction to the Balance Sheet.
- Introduction to Cash flow.
The Trainer: This training workshop will be delivered by Debra Adams MIH.
Further information regarding Institute of Hospitality organised training workshops:
- All workshops contribute to CPD hours.
- Bookings must be pre-paid. Confirmations will be sent along with any pre-course work when booking.
- Cancellations only accepted up to 14 days before the workshop date.
- Workshops will only run if there are sufficient numbers and we reserve the right to cancel up to 14 days before with a full refund.
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Refreshments will be provided at the venue and lunch for those on a full day workshop.
- Delegates to make their own arrangements if they wish to stay over at the venues.