Brave New World – Hospitality Career Opportunities Post-Pandemic
6 August, 2020, 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Are you a student, graduate, apprentice or a hospitality professional who has recently been made redundant, or are uncertain about the security of your current role?
This free event organised by the Institute of Hospitality Sussex branch is a Q&A session offering you the unique opportunity to speak with people active within the industry and prospective employers. Discuss what the future may look like and gain insights, top tips and inspiration from some industry experts to help you through these uncertain times as our industry enters recovery phase.
- Joanne Taylor-Stagg FIH – General Manager, The Athenaeum
- Francisco Macedo FIH – General Manager, Cliveden House
- Mark Taylor FIH – Healthcare sector lead, Premier Foods and Regional Chair, The National Association of Care Catering
- Ben Purton FIH – Culinary Director, Off to Work
- Brenda Collin – Managing Director, Preferred Hotels & Resorts – UK, Ireland, Nordics, Netherlands