Young Guns is a competition open to students completing hospitality degrees, or degrees with hospitality focused modules, which include work experience as part of the programme.
Entering this award could be your chance to demonstrate passion and drive, as well as the opportunity to get noticed by top employers.
There are some fantastic prizes for the final 8 shortlisted and 2 overall winners including:
• Opportunity for employment with a high profile hospitality business
• Networking launch with industry executives – courtesy of the RAF Club London
• One year’s subscription to The Caterer
• Attendance at the Catey Awards Dinner – courtesy of the Caterer
• One Year’s complementary membership for the Institute of Hospitality
To enter the competition, please complete the online application form with a reference from your lecturer and include a short 2 minute video promoting a career in the hospitality industry.
For more information please visit the CHME website.