Full-day courses with experienced trainers Janel Clark, Monica Oh FIH and Debra Adams MIH. Janel brings experience from the St Ermin’s Hotel and Sarova Hotels. Monica Or has worked for The Ritz, Radisson Edwardian Hotels and Hilton Group. Debra is a CIMA qualified accountant and the author of ‘Management Accounting for the Hospitality Industry – A Strategic Approach.’
Who should attend?
- Hospitality professionals who are responsible for pricing, including: revenue managers, general managers, reservation managers and sales managers
- Hospitality professionals responsible for financial management
- Hospitality professionals with budget management responsibility.
- Learn new skills in a collective, supportive group and have your queries answered and discussed
- Step outside your everyday environment and reflect on your role
- Get the opportunity to meet like-minded professionals and expand your professional and personal network.
The table below gives a full list of the workshops currently available to book online. If you have any queries, please contact Tracey Appleby, Professional Development Executive – 020 8661 4930 or email email@example.com
|Workshop||Date||Venue||Book Your Place|
|An Introduction to The Basics of Sound Revenue Management and KPIs||19 February 2019||Oxford||Book now|
|F&B Cost Control||16 April 2019||Manchester||Book now|
|Finance For Non Financial Managers||17 April 2019||Manchester||Book now|
|Successful Business Planning||4 June 2019||Plymouth||Book now|