Half-day courses with experienced trainers Rosemary Bannister, formerly of Intercontinental Hotels and Monica Or FIH, who brings experience of working for The Ritz, Radisson Edwardian Hotels and Hilton Group.
Who should attend?
- Hospitality professionals in sales roles
- Hospitality professionals with a commercial target – such as leadership team members, general managers, revenue managers, reservation managers and marketing professionals
- Other colleagues who are involved in sales such as reception staff who are responsible for showrounds in evenings and at weekends.
- Learn new skills in a collective, supportive group and have your queries answered and discussed
- Step outside your everyday environment and reflect on your role
- Get the opportunity to meet like-minded professionals and expand your professional and personal network.
The table below gives a full list of the workshops currently available to book online. If you have any queries, please contact Tracey Appleby, Professional Development Executive – 020 8661 4930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Workshop||Date||Venue||Book Your Place|
|Managing Sales Performance||6 February 2019 (AM)||Croydon||
|Showrounds That Sell||6 February 2019 (PM)||Croydon||Book now|
|Boosting Sales and Productivity||20 February 2019 (PM)||Oxford||Book now|
|Boosting Sales and Productivity||5 June 2019 (PM)||Plymouth||Book now|