The Institute of Hospitality is hosting a series of professional development workshops taking place in Croydon, Oxford, Manchester and Plymouth.
The one-day and half-day workshops are open to all interested hospitality professionals. The workshops are specially designed by experts in their fields and equip owners and managers with new skills they can immediately apply in their businesses.
Despite the rise of online learning, feedback from our members underlines how highly they value face-to-face training and its many benefits.
Our workshops are presented in four groups as follows:
- Managing hospitality professionals
- Effective sales for hospitality professionals
- Financial management and business planning for hospitality professionals
- Commercial management for restaurants.
Why you should attend our face-to-face professional development workshops:
- Learn new skills in a collective, supportive group and have your queries answered and discussed
- Step outside your everyday environment and reflect on your role
- Get the opportunity to meet like-minded professionals and expand your professional and personal network.
The table below gives a full list of the workshops currently available to book online. If you have any queries, please contact Tracey Appleby, Professional Development Executive – 020 8661 4930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Workshop||Date||Venue||Book Your Place|
|Motivating Your Team||5 February 2019 (AM)||Croydon||Book now|
|Getting The Most From Your Team||5 February 2019 (PM)||Croydon||Book now|
|Managing Sales Performance||6 February 2019 (AM)||Croydon||Book now|
|Showrounds That Sell||6 February 2019 (PM)||Croydon||Book now|
|An Introduction to The Basics of Sound Revenue Management and KPIs||19 February 2019||Oxford||Book now|
|Adding Value to Your Restaurant||20 February 2019 (AM)||Oxford||Book now|
|Boosting Sales and Productivity||20 February 2019 (PM)||Oxford||Book now|
|F&B Cost Control||16 April 2019||Manchester||Book now|
|Finance For Non Financial Managers||17 April 2019||Manchester||Book now|
|Successful Business Planning||4 June 2019||Plymouth||Book now|
|Adding Value to Your Restaurant||5 June 2019 (AM)||Plymouth||Book now|
|Boosting Sales and Productivity||5 June 2019 (PM)||Plymouth||Book now|