Our guide Self Service: A Guide for Hospitality Management contains the following information:
– Why should I be considering Self Serve for my hospitality business?
– What is Self Serve?
– How do I know if Self Serve is suitable for my business?
– The benefits of Self Serve?
– What should I look to spend?
– Can Self Serve support my business reducing waste?
– What kinds of Self Serve units are available?
– Are there any challenges I might face?
– Where do I start?
– How long will Self Serve take to implement my business?
– What should I avoid?
This management guide has been produced in association with Lolly Limited.
Our Management Guides are a free member benefit and come in a handy concise PDF format.
Institute of Hospitality members can download a free pdf copy of this management guide from the Knowledge / Management Guides section of this website. Or download the IoH Connect app to easily access this guide and all of our publications. You are politely asked not to request publications via the shop as it is for sales to non-members only.
Non-members can purchase this guide for £15 by adding it to the basket and making payment.