Who is it for? Anyone who is involved in selling or serving wine to customers in pubs, bars, hotels and restaurants.
What are the learning outcomes? On completion trainees will understand:
– The role of the Sommelier
– Wine production and regions
– How to match food and wine
– How to open, pour and decant wines
– How to sell wine successfully.
How do our online courses work?
– Courses can be taken on smart phones, tablets, laptops and PCs
– All are broken down into a series of shorter modules and include video content, activities, quizzes and certification upon successful completion.
View our online courses page for further information about the benefits our courses offer.
If you have any questions about our online courses please speak to Alistair Sandall, Head of Professional Development:
Alistair Sandall FIH, Head of Professional Development
T +44 (0)20 8661 4900