Hospitality service introduction
An entry level course, which everyone should take.
Who is it for? Front line staff wishing to gain basic knowledge in customer service skills with insights into a career in the hospitality industry.
What are the learning outcomes? On completion trainees will understand:
– The hospitality industry
– Customer service and the customer experience
– How to prepare for service
– Key communication skills
– How to work as a part of a team.
How do our online courses work?
– Courses can be taken on smart phones, tablets, laptops and PCs
– All are broken down into a series of shorter modules and include video content, activities, quizzes and certification upon successful completion.
View our online courses page for further information about the benefits our courses offer.
If you have any questions about our online courses please speak to Alistair Sandall, Head of Professional Development:
Alistair Sandall FIH, Head of Professional Development
T +44 (0)20 8661 4900