This course gives front line staff basic knowledge in banqueting service skills.
Who is it for? Front line staff who are new to working in a banqueting environment.
What are the learning outcomes? On completion trainees will understand:
– The different types of banqueting service methods
– Banqueting service skills
– The importance of the customer and being prepared for service
– Order of service.
How do our online courses work?
– Courses can be taken on smart phones, tablets, laptops and PCs
– All are broken down into a series of shorter modules and include video content, activities, quizzes and certification upon successful completion.
View our online courses page for further information about the benefits our courses offer.
If you have any questions about our online courses please speak to Alistair Sandall, Head of Professional Development:
Alistair Sandall FIH, Head of Professional Development
T +44 (0)20 8661 4900