- Increase staff retention by investing in them
- Develop your staff through Continuing Professional Development
- Increase your employee’s knowledge through access to resources, including over 2,000 eJournals, webinars, eBooks and management guides
- A dedicated account manager to ensure your business gets the most out of your membership
- Option to deliver Institute of Hospitality qualifications in-house
- Reduced membership rates
- Inflation proof rates – Fixed membership rates for 2 years
- No registration fee
- No upgrade fee in year one
- One annual invoice
"At Lexington, we recognise that membership of the Institute provides access to a wide range of benefits, promotes networking with industry contacts and helps people develop professionally to achieve their full potential, all this totally aligns with the values that we hold at Lexington.
Our vision is that, ultimately, all our Lexington Managers will be full Members of the Institute; benefiting, networking, appreciating, developing and participating along the way. In order to realise this vision, we are delighted to take part in the ‘Company Membership Scheme’.
We sincerely believe that becoming a member of the Institute of Hospitality enables our Managers to develop professionally, network with industry contacts and ultimately progress through the membership grades of the Institute as they progress within their careers at Lexington. The professional development of our Managers is absolutely key to our future growth and success. We also see the Company Membership Scheme as recognition for all their hard work and dedication, a demonstration of our commitment to their ongoing career within Lexington and a ‘leg up’ to support their professional development into the years ahead!"
Emma Langford, People Manager at Lexington & Elior UK
Tim West FIH, Chairman of Lexington & Elior UK