Join the Institute of Hospitality Today!
The Institute has members at every level and in every discipline within the industry. We unite hospitality, leisure and tourism professionals to share best practice and promote professional development, and we offer a wide range of membership benefits that help hospitality professionals keep abreast of the latest information and make informed career decisions.
The need for hospitality businesses to address management gaps, promote staff development and offer excellent service has never been greater!
Some of the benefits of becoming a member of the Institute of Hospitality include:
- International, national and regional networking events
- Quarterly Hospitality journals (annual subscription cost is £46 for non members)
- Institute management guides (£15 each for non members)
- Personal online account with access to an extensive eresources collection of hospitality ebooks, ejournals and leadership audiobooks
- Specialist Enquiry Service
- Continuing professional development (CPD) business and personal development biweekly webinars (£10 each for non members)
- BusinessHR benefits
- Privileges discounts
The cost of new membership applications is £155 including a £50 registration fee and £105 annual subscription fee.
Click here to find out more about the benefits of membership - or follow the steps below to become a member today!
Please contact Rosalyn Berry, Membership Officer if you have any queries regarding your application. email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 8661 4927.
Education Membership Scheme Student
If you do not have any EMS login details, you will need to contact your tutor, programme director or subject specialist librarian.Login here to register
To Submit a Postal/Fax Application click here