With so many training products and programmes available, how do you know which one to choose?
Whenever you see the Institute of Hospitality’s endorsement logo, you have all the quality assurance that you need to help you decide the right training for you. We have endorsed a wide range of programmes including management development programmes, online learning modules and short course training programmes, offered by providers all around the world.
You can be confident that Institute of Hospitality endorsed programmes are:
- Fit for purpose, meeting the overall aims of the Institute
- Recognised as Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Aligned to our Management Standards
- Adhering to best practice standards in training and training delivery
- Regularly reviewed to ensure they are robust, current, and valid
- Striving to achieve the highest standards within the field they represent.
We insist on a review every two years, so you can be sure these quality checks are up to date too.
If you are a training provider and would like to gain endorsement recognition for your programmes, please contact Maria Lockwood FIH, Accreditation & Endorsement Manager to arrange a conversation – firstname.lastname@example.org