Institute members have access to a variety of carefully selected, hospitality and career-focused online library resources to facilitate members' continuing professional development (CPD) and learning in both academic and business settings.
- Ask the Knowledge Team - the Institute's subject specialist librarian provides members with a free reference service.
- e-Resources Collection - thousands of top quality hospitality and business e-books, e-journals and digital audiobooks
- Online Catalogue - an online library catalogue holding the Institute's own online publications as well as links to webinars, e-books, web-based resources and archive materials
- HR support - helps members manage an array of human resources and people matters with free, customisable templates. A telephone Helpline is available for members
- Quick Guides - User Guides showing how to access and search our online resources
- Waste Prevention - links to hospitality-focused resources covering the management of food waste and energy use
- Online Learning - five free online learning modules for hospitality professionals