Work Placements and Graduate Programmes… What’s out there for me?!
10 February, 2021, 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
Are you a current student, graduate or simply someone who is considering embarking on a career in Hospitality? Are you wanting to learn more about placements, trainee management and graduate programmes from prospective employers themselves?
This next event by the Institute of Hospitality Sussex Branch is designed to give you the incredibly unique opportunity to ask our panel of award-winning, industry leaders and experts any burning questions you may have.
This very timely event is guaranteed to provide you with some fantastic insights and top advice in finding and creating opportunities during these challenging times, building resilience, and holding your nerve. This is also a must attend event for those who have been made redundant.
- Gavin Edwards MIH – L&D Manager, Amaris Hospitality
- Robin Vermeire – Director of Human Resources, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Liz McGivern Assoc CIPD FIH – Vice President People & Culture, Red Carnation Hotels
- Anita Bower – HR Director, Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Carmen Hill – Head of People and Learning, Exclusive Collection
Find out more about our panel of speakers.