Tackling Cyber Threats and Privacy in Hospitality
4 June, 2019, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree - £10
With hospitality organisations competing to give consumers the most innovative and optimised digital experience, the cyber security controls of their platforms and network are often overlooked or easily compromised.
The hospitality industry is lucrative for cyber criminals because of the value and volume of personally identifiable information organisations hold. Recent major data breaches such as the Marriott Hotels and the far-reaching consequences of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) should be a wake-up call for organisations to address their vulnerabilities, provide their consumers with the assurance that their data is secure, and take a proactive approach to prevent and mitigate cyber risks.
This webinar aims to educate professionals within the hospitality industry on the threats their organisation could face. It discusses:
- Major cyber attacks that affected the hospitality industry and their impact;
- Cyber risks, and regulatory and legal compliance challenges faced by the hospitality industry;
- Taking an incident response approach to cyber security and privacy to mitigate cyber threats;
- The benefits of implementing a baseline level of cyber security and providing assurance through certification; and
- Best-practice advice on how to build a cyber security strategy that aligns with your business objectives.