Successful Business Planning
4 June, 2019, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm£100 - £110
Workshop duration: One day
Training workshop content: The old adage ‘Prior planning prevents poor performance’ is only a half truth, because no matter how much planning you do, it is of no use if it is not put in to action and the performance measured.
This workshop will look at how to put together successful business plans that work and are not left stored in the cloud never to be looked at again. During the workshop you will implement the tools given directly into your business so you can review where your business is currently at and what action you need to take to move it forward. In order to know how successful you are, this has to be measured. How does your business measure up?
This training workshop will be delivered by Monica Or FIH. With over 25 years of hospitality experience Monica is the founder of Star Quality Hospitality Consultancy. Throughout her career she has been involved with hotel openings, refurbishments, implementation of standards, and is an expert in People Management, having worked for The Ritz, Radisson Edwardian Hotels and Hilton Group Plc. She now works with the owner / managers of independent hotels and restaurants focusing on their business structure, operations and service delivery to create memorable guest experiences. Monica is a Fellow of the Institute of Hospitality and has been Chair for the Institute of Hospitality London serving on their committee for five years. As an accomplished speaker and author, Monica has spoken at international hotel conferences and has been featured in The Caterer, Boutique Hotelier, and HQ Magazine and regularly writes for Hotel Industry Magazine as their industry expert.
Further information regarding Institute of Hospitality organised training workshops:
- All workshops contribute to CPD hours.
- Bookings must be pre-paid. Confirmations will be sent along with any pre-course work when booking.
- All prices listed for the workshops include VAT at 20%.
- Cancellations only accepted up to 14 days before the workshop date.
- Workshops will only run if there are sufficient numbers and we reserve the right to cancel up to 14 days before with a full refund.
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Refreshments will be provided at the venue and lunch for those on a full day workshop.
- Delegates to make their own arrangements if they wish to stay over at the venues.