11 May, 2021, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree - £10
The hospitality industry has endured a lot over the last year. Now, with the prospect of reopening just around the corner, businesses are focused on readying themselves to welcome guests back. But how can hotels keep their guests safe and happy to enjoy a welcome return to holidaying and socialising? Building consumer trust is key to success and locking in that all important repeat business. This webinar will provide the latest advice and guidance on the practices and products that can help create a safe environment to enable the hospitality industry to reopen its doors safely and efficiently.
- Peter Ducker FIH, Institute of Hospitality
- Greg Elmore, Director, P&G Professional UK & Ireland
- Emma Ramsay, P&G Professional Senior Scientist
Join this 60-minute webinar to hear from the prominent industry expert, Peter Ducker, and P&G experts, on the challenges the hospitality sector has endured and how to set your business up for success to attract and welcome guests back.
- Valuable guidance and practical advice to help ready your business for reopening
- Ways to communicate with guests to assure them about the cleaning and safety measures in place to keep them and your staff safe to return
- Learn about new game changing products that can keep your hotels, including the high touch point areas, protected for longer
P&G Professionals are kindly covering the cost for non-Members to join this webinar. Please quote the code PGFREEWEBINAR when booking to redeem this offer.