Motivating Your Team
5 February, 2019, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm£65 - £75
Workshop duration: Half day
Training workshop content: The secret of any business success is to have a team who understand the vision and goals of the business and enjoy coming to work. This module will:
- Understand your key motivators.
- Identify team motivators.
- Share the vision and goals of the business and their department through regular team briefings and updates.
- Engage team members in suggesting improvements to make their department more effective and enhance the guest experience.
Delegates will take home a personal motivation inventory.
Who should attend?
- Leaders and managers of hospitality professionals
- High potential hospitality professionals looking to step up to a managerial position
- Professionals with direct reports who have to deliver success through collaboration with colleagues.
This workshop will be delivered by Rosemary Bannister. Rosemary is a licensed Insights Discovery ® practitioner, an award winning sales trainer and a qualified business coach. Rosemary uses the GROW coaching model and has 20+ years of sales experience in the hospitality industry. Rosemary is currently studying for an Executive Coaching Diploma with the Coaching Academy.
Further information regarding Institute of Hospitality organised training workshops:
- All workshops contribute to CPD points.
- Bookings must be pre-paid. Confirmations will be sent along with any pre-course work when booking.
- All prices listed for the workshops include VAT at 20%
- Cancellations only accepted up to 14 days before the workshop date.
- Workshops will only run if there are sufficient numbers and we reserve the right to cancel up to 14 days before with a full refund.
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Refreshments will be provided at the venue and lunch for those on a full day workshop.
- Delegates to make their own arrangements if they wish to stay over at the venues.