Managing Sales Performance
6 February, 2019, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm£65 - £75
Workshop duration: Half day
Training workshop content: Most hospitality managers progress to managing a department or business to deliver with no actual sales experience! This workshop will help you direct your team to deliver revenue:
- The four steps to business growth.
- The sales pipeline.
- The sales and buying process.
- Marketing and sales working together.
- New business versus growing your existing customers.
Who should attend?
- General managers, reservation managers and sales managers
- Hospitality professionals responsible for financial management
- Hospitality professionals with budget management responsibility.
This workshop will be delivered by Rosemary Bannister. Rosemary is a licensed Insights Discovery ® practitioner, an award winning sales trainer and a qualified business coach. Rosemary uses the GROW coaching model and has 20+ years of sales experience in the hospitality industry. Rosemary is currently studying for an Executive Coaching Diploma with the Coaching Academy.
Further information regarding Institute of Hospitality organised training workshops:
- All workshops contribute to CPD hours.
- Bookings must be pre-paid. Confirmations will be sent along with any pre-course work when booking.
- Cancellations only accepted up to 14 days before the workshop date.
- Workshops will only run if there are sufficient numbers and we reserve the right to cancel up to 14 days before with a full refund.
- All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Refreshments will be provided at the venue and lunch for those on a full day workshop.
- Delegates to make their own arrangements if they wish to stay over at the venues.