Keep the Faith in Hospitality
11 February, 2021, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An exciting online Passion 4 Hospitality event for students, arranged by the Institute of Hospitality and the Manchester Hoteliers Association.
The 90 minute webinar will discuss and review the merits and rewards of the global hospitality industry with a high profile panel discussing career opportunities available this year.
- Key Note speaker:
– Matt Townley FIH, GM of the Dakota Hotel Manchester, – the road to being a GM in your 30’s
- Panel discussion comprising:
– Adrian Ellis FIH GM The Lowry Hotel, Manchester and chair Manchester Hospitality Association
– Steven Hesketh, CEO at Savvy Hotel Group and also sits as Vice Chair of Liverpool Hospitality Association, Chair of Chester Hospitality Association, Board Member of the Liverpool Enterprise Partnership Employment & Skills Board
– Sue Davison, Head of Apprenticeship, Sodexo
– Q&A moderated by Peter Ducker, Chief Executive FIH
- Student opportunities in the north of England:
– Garry Fortune ( regional GM) from Melia talking about two new Hotels opening in Liverpool and Newcastle later this year.