Keep the Faith in Hospitality – Student Forum
21 April, 2021, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An exciting online Passion 4 Hospitality event for students, arranged by the Institute of Hospitality.
The 90 minute webinar will discuss and review the merits and rewards of the global hospitality industry with a high profile panel discussing career opportunities available this year.
Key Note speaker
- Scott Harper FIH, Chief Operating Officer of Malmaison and Hotel du Vin
- Adrian Ellis FIH, GM at The Lowry Hotel, Manchester and Chair of the Manchester Hospitality Association
- Sally Beck FIH, GM at Royal Lancaster London
- Stuart Bowery FIH, GM at JW Marriott Grosvenor House London
- Matt Brierley, Director UK Openings at Locke Hotels
The discussion will be in a Q&A format, moderated by Peter Ducker FIH, Chief Executive of the Institute of Hospitality. Students can submit questions in advance when registering to attend the event.
Employment opportunities with Marriott
- Alison Lees, Area Director Human Resources for Marriott UK, Ireland & Nordics will provide an overview on employment opportunities that Marriott may have in the months ahead.
This event supports Passion4Hospitality (P4H), which brings together the Institute of Hospitality’s work to inspire careers in hospitality. Delivering a mix of free events, competitions and resources throughout the year to support students, graduates and apprentices as they embark on a career in the hospitality industry.
This is a free student event, but places must be secured in advance by completing our quick registration form. If you are not already a student member of the Institute of Hospitality, please consider joining to take full advantage of all the benefits available.