25 June, 2020, 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
How do you feel about graduating in this current economic climate?
The Institute of Hospitality Sussex Branch is running a free event that is specifically designed for you. We are giving students and graduates the opportunity to discuss what the future may hold for you within the Hospitality/Leisure/Events/Tourism sector. The event offers you the unique experience of speaking directly with prospective employers and professionals within the industry.
You will gain insight from industry leaders into the current climate and discover top tips for what you can be doing now as our profession enters the recovery phase.
This invitation from the Institute of Hospitality Sussex Branch is offered to all students, graduates, educational professionals and both members and non-members to join us on a free virtual Zoom call for a Q&A session.
- David Connell, General Manager – South Lodge Hotel & Spa, Exclusive Collection
- Richard Lee FIH, General Manager – Hilton Garden Inn, London Heathrow
- Robert Richardson FIH, General Manager – The Cave Hotel and Golf Resort
- Sally Russell MIH, General Manager – Harbour Hotels
- Zoe Watts FIH, Commercial Director – Vacherin
Join us for this unique Q&A Session with our expert industry leaders.
Complete the online registration form and a link for the Zoom meeting will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the event. Queries about this event can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.