7 November, 2019, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
One day course taking place in Birmingham City Centre. Organised by ISSA, the course covers how to implement a successful quality assurance programme across your organisation.
Continuous improvement requires ongoing evaluation, which is exactly where cleaning inspections come into play. Whether you are a cleaning services provider or an in-house operation, cleaning inspections are a fundamental tool for evaluating services and communicating with customers/stakeholders.
The ISSA Accredited Auditing Professional one-day course is designed for those industry professionals looking to enhance their knowledge and skills around quality assurance and building audits, and provide their customers with the level of cleaning they deserve.
Through this course, attendees will have the opportunity to learn how to implement the key elements of a successful quality assurance programme across different customers and sites.
The course will also include a live inspection with the use of a quality assurance software.
What you will learn:
- Master the key concepts of auditing
- Develop technical skills needed to perform an audit
- Understand the key responsibilities from a provider and a customer perspective
- Implement successful and consistent communication plans
- Identify the root cause of quality assurance accidents and provide solutions
- Improve reporting skills and learn to apply technology
- Increase level of customers’ satisfaction whilst improving efficiency
Who should attend:
The course will be of interest to cleaning services providers and in-house service providers who want to improve their quality assurance programmes and enhance customers’ satisfaction as well as facility managers who are keen to learn how to better audit their cleaning providers against international standards.
The course will be presented by Ian Meredith, Managing Director at CIM Associates.
How to book:
This one day course is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality. IoH Members can attend for the reduced price of £400 if booking by 31 October 2019. Register online with ISSA.