Institute of Hospitality Aspiring Managers Awards 2019
4 November, 2019, 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Aspiring Managers Awards, now in their 12th year, are organised by the London branch of the Institute. They recognise the rising stars in hospitality management.
This year, the awards take place on 4 November 2019 at The Victory Services Club in London. The winner will be revealed at a sparkling wine reception, offering an excellent opportunity to network with hospitality professionals. Surinder Arora FIH President of the Institute of Hospitality and Founder and Chairman of Arora Group will be the guest speaker at this event.
All finalists receive:
• Recognition at Institute of Hospitality events
• Finalist certificate and free membership of the Institute of Hospitality for one year
• Free place at the awards champagne reception evening.
In addition, the winner receives:
• Prestigious awards shield held for the year
• An Industry recognised training programme
• Invitation to attend up to five Industry events within a period of one year
• Mentoring by Institute members throughout the year
• Associate membership of the Institute of Hospitality for one year
• Award certificate.
Follow @IoH_Online on Twitter for the latest news about the event.
If you have any queries please contact Antonio Fernandes FIH – firstname.lastname@example.org.