Getting The Most From Your Team (7 CPD hours)
3 February, 2020, 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£225 - £250
Attend this one day workshop to learn how to give regular feedback and maximise the natural talents of your team.
• Giving positive feedback so that it is meaningful and encourages continued good performance
• Situational Leadership –how to adapt your style depending on the skill set and motivation of your team
• Dealing with poor performance
Who should attend?
• Leaders and managers of hospitality professionals
• High potential hospitality professionals looking to step up to a managerial position
• Professionals with direct reports who have to deliver success through collaboration with colleagues.
This workshop will be delivered by Rosemary Bannister. Rosemary is a licensed Insights Discovery ® practitioner, an award winning sales trainer and a qualified business coach. Rosemary uses the GROW coaching model and has 20+ years of sales experience in the hospitality industry. Rosemary is currently studying for an Executive Coaching Diploma with the Coaching Academy.
Further information regarding Institute of Hospitality organised training workshops:
• All workshops contribute to CPD points.
• Bookings must be pre-paid. Confirmations will be sent along with any pre-course work when booking.
• All prices listed for the workshops include VAT at 20%
• Cancellations only accepted up to 14 days before the workshop date.
• Workshops will only run if there are sufficient numbers and we reserve the right to cancel up to 14 days before with a full refund.
• All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
• Refreshments and lunch will be provided at the venue.
• Delegates to make their own arrangements if they wish to stay over at the venue.